Need help training your organization or distributing policies? We’re making our learning management system and select courses and policies available at no cost during this crisis. Using this system, you will be able to select courses, policies and upload content for your personnel and electronically assign them for completion. Then you can track their progress and produce training records for your files.
Getting started is easy:
- Fill out this form.
- To help further prepare, please download the roster template and have it completed by the time a customer support specialist reaches out. If you are current KMS subscribers, we will be uploading your rosters for you.
- Our team will contact you within 24-48 hours to upload your roster and grant you access to the system.
- Preview our content using our individual access page to sign in to view courses and policies.
Once you have access to the system:
- Select courses and content to assign to your personnel.
- Upload content specific to your organization (if desired).
- Electronically assign training and policy review to your staff.
- Track their progress and send reminders as needed.
Any data or content you submit or training records created when your personnel complete assignments remain the property of your agency. You can access these records at any time.
COURSES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Airborne and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Handling Medical Emergencies for Corrections
- Infectious and Communicable Diseases (ALS & BLS)
- Patient Communication During Disasters (ALS & BLS)
COURSES AND POLICIES FOR CHIEFS, MANAGERS AND ADMINISTRATORS
- Business Continuity
- Crisis Management
- Dealing with the Media
- Pandemic Planning – Elements of the Plan
- Pandemic Planning – The Planning Organization
- Communicable Diseases Policy (incl. Guide Sheet)
- Emergency Management Plan Policy (incl. Guide Sheet)
- Emergency Management Plan Procedure (incl. Guide Sheet)
- PPE Use Procedure (Law Enforcement)