Committed to protecting you
Published Date: October 27, 2020
This Cookie Notice provides you with information about how we (Lexipol and its affiliates) use “cookies” or similar technologies, such as web beacons, tags, locally stored objects (LSO) and scripts on our (Lexipol and its affiliate companies) websites, applications and other services to enable us to understand how you interact with our products, to show personalized advertisements on our website and other websites, to improve your user experience, and to allow you to use certain features, such as sharing content via social networks or other communications channels.
We collect your personal information with the use of these technologies and the information may include your unique personal identifiers, online identifiers such as IP address, date/time of visit and how you interact on the websites, for example, site from which you arrived, web pages visited, etc.
This notice also provides information about how third parties may use such technologies in association with the operation of our Services.
1. About this Cookie Notice
This Cookie Notice applies when you use any of our Services that refer or link to this notice. This notice may be supplemented by additional Cookie Policies, terms, or other policies provided on certain areas of the Service or during our interactions with you.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Cookies set by us are called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
Cookies can be “session” or “persistent” cookies. While session cookies expire after leaving the browser, persistent cookies stay on the user’s browser for a longer time.
We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Essential Cookies
- Analytical Cookies
- Behavioral Targeting Cookies
- Uncategorized Cookies
The categories of cookies used on this website are as follows:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies do not store any directly identifiable information. However, they are necessary for the Service to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. These cookies allow our Services to provide enhanced functionality and personalization such as remembering the choices you make and your account preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies, some or all of the services you have asked for may not function properly.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that allow us to count visits and measure traffic, so we can measure and improve the performance of our Services. They also help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site or application. This helps us to improve the way our Services work and improve user experience. Information collected through these cookies will be processed in either an identifiable form or aggregated and anonymous form. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided you.
- Behavioral Targeting Cookies: These files or code may be included, either directly or from our advertising partners, on our website or in our emails or mobile applications to record how you interact with us and to help us better analyze and improve our services to you, and we will use this information to make the website and any advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided you but will limit the targeted advertising that you will see, or limit our ability to tailor the website experience to your needs.
- Uncategorized Cookies: Uncategorized cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by emailing email@example.com or by calling us toll-free at 844-312-9500.
You can also prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites):
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
For all other browsers or for alternative advice, help may be sought by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org or via your device user manual or online help files.
You may also submit a request via the Do Not Sell My Info link.
4. Third-Party Web Advertising Services
Our Services may use third party advertising services, particularly within our marketing or free content sites, for the purposes of analyzing visitor and customer site interactions including interactions with our online marketing campaigns, attribution purposes to link ecommerce purchases to our brand, and advertising.
For more information including how to opt-out, please see below:
Please note: Clicking the links above will redirect you to the appropriate third-party website. We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
We will update this Cookie Notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date. If we make any material changes, we will provide notice through the Service or by other means.
For more information on our collection and use of the personal information, including details regarding your rights or contact details, please refer to our privacy notice.