Funding for your needs
Subscribe to Our Grants Newsletters
Your source for the latest in grant news, products and upcoming deadlines
Custom, Comprehensive Grant Assistance
More than $600 billion in nationwide grants is available to public safety agencies and local government each year. But it can be difficult to navigate through the grant process. Few agencies have grants experts on staff, or the time to research opportunities and develop grant applications.
Lexipol’s pre-award grant services provide customized solutions enabling applicants to tap into federal, state and private grants. We offer three unique grant solutions:
- GrantFinder, our grant search tool
- Grant Writing Services for stand-alone projects and programs
- Grant Assistance Platform program for applicants in need of support for multiple projects and programs on an annual basis
Our team of expert grant writers, researchers and project managers is invested in helping the local government community. Let us build a custom grants solution for you!
Are you an industry supplier seeking to connect with departments and municipalities in need of your product? Learn more about our grant sponsorship opportunities.
most appropriate for your agency
with personalized grant alerts
Gain expert insight
and assistance from seasoned grant experts
in the highly competitive grants process
Grant Research Made Easy
You know many grant programs exist, but how do you find the opportunities to fit your needs? Lexipol’s GrantFinder provides a real-time, online database of all relevant federal, state and private grants for local government.
GrantFinder also offers time-saving features, such as customized grant alerts, an interactive calendar, 24/7 access and enhanced features for tracking and submitting grant applications personalized to user needs and project areas —with hundreds of grants updated and added daily.
Grant Writing Services: Partner with Our Experts
Lexipol’s Grant Writing Services provide you with an experienced partner who can help you navigate the system, recommend grants to apply for and craft grant applications that help your agency stand out from the pack—increasing the chance you’ll receive funding. Services include:
- Identification of federal, state and private grants eligible to fund your project
- Personalized consulting with our senior grant consultants
- Development of the narrative portion of your targeted grant
- Assembly of all application elements, including data entry
- Review of your grant applications prior to submission
Grant Assistance Platform: Your Annual Strategic Partner
The grants world is complex and intimidating. But you don’t have to go it alone. Let our team of grant professionals provide continuous grant assistance customized to your city or department to secure grant funding for your projects, large or small. This retainer service combines all our pre-award grant services into one annual commitment. The Grant Assistance Platform service includes:
- Annual user subscriptions to GrantFinder
- Unlimited, personalized grant consulting from senior grant consultants
- Unlimited application and narrative review by our team of experts
- Dedicated account management support team
- 50% discount on grant writing services on a per-project, per-application basis
Billions of dollars in grant funding are available.
Let our experts help you get your share.
A Few of Our Success Stories
$60,900 in funding secured from the Port Security Grant Program
Used to purchase a patrol vessel to improve response to a water-borne terrorist threat, IED or CBRNE threat
Port Authority of Olympia WA
$25,000 in funding secured through an Indiana law enforcement grant program
Used to purchase in-car cameras for gathering information and better protecting the public
Centerville (IN) Police Department
$143,000 in funding secured through the federal AFG program
Used to replace outdated SCBA with new units that better protect personnel
Tonganoxie (KS) Fire Department
$414,000 in funding secured through the federal AFG program
Used to purchase radios to improve communication abilities across seven departments
Hendry County (FL) Emergency Management