Harness the power of information to better protect your community
Trusted, Reliable Information
Staying on top of evolving issues in public safety and local government requires having a trusted source of news and analysis. For more than 20 years, Lexipol’s digital communities—Police1, FireRescue1, EMS1, Corrections1 and Gov1—have provided public safety and local government professionals a destination to exchange information and research solutions for the biggest challenges facing their agencies.
Our expert staff and contributors provide breaking news coverage, analysis of trending topics, training tips, job listings and product research to help readers make better decisions, advance their careers and learn from hundreds of thousands of fellow professionals across the country.
Lexipol’s online properties are far more than websites—they are communities that help you harness the power of information.
with breaking news coverage and topic-specific newsletters
with expert analysis on important topics
Advance your career
with job postings and career guidance
Inform purchasing decisions
with product research and information
Stay Informed and Connected
Lexipol’s digital communities are the #1 online resources for law enforcement, fire, EMS, corrections and local government professionals for one simple reason: We help you fulfill your mission. You’re working each day to stay prepared, respond quickly and keep your communities safe. We’re working each day to help you do just that, through features and services such as:
- Breaking news coverage from professionals who understand the sensitivity of reporting on rapidly unfolding events
- Expert analysis of hot topics from industry experts who have faced the same challenges you’re facing
- Career opportunities, including job postings and job-related news
- Product research and purchasing tools, including “How to Buy” guides and exclusive deals
- Agency directories to enhance your industry connections
- Training resources, including articles, videos and real-world training tips
- Email newsletters to keep you up to date on the latest stories and content
Have a question or a story idea? Contact our Editorial team.
Ready for a better risk management solution to protect your agency?
Fill out the form and contact us today!